Leeds City Council’s Neighbourhood planning site.
The Parish Council has posted consultation forms through the letter boxes of all houses in the village inside the Parish Newsletter, seeking your views on the draft plan, linked to below. Have your opinions heard on the draft plan by completing the consultation form and returning it to the Parish Council.
Steering Group Meetings
- NPSG minutes 31 March 16 – Final
- NPSG minutes 25 February 16 – Final
- NPSG minutes 28 January 16 – Final
- NPSG minutes 09 March 15
A document outlining the vision and objectives for the Neighbourhood Plan has now been produced, this would require agreement from the Steering Group to enable the draft plan to be progressed.
A Planning Consultant had now been appointed to prepare a draft plan in order to carry out the pre-submission consultation. It was decided to read through the Draft Policy and Character Assessment again in case changes were needed which would be incorporated into the plan. The next stage in the process would involve a discussion on the vision and objectives of the plan.
- NPSG minutes – 23 Oct 14
- NPSG minutes 22 Sep 14
- NPSG minutes 01 Sept 14
- NPSG minutes 30 June 14
- Steering Group minutes 20140227
- Steering group minutes 12 December 2013
- Steering Group minutes 21 November 2013
- Steering Group minutes 16 October 2013
- Steering Group minutes 5 September 2013
- Meeting with Locality & LCC 20 August 2013
- Steering group minutes 25 July 2013
- Steering Group minutes 27 June 2013
- Steering Group minutes 23 May 2013
- Steering Group minutes 16 April 2013
- Neighbourhood Plan presentation
- Village Design Statement